Father Erik Richtsteig on his blog Orthometer tagged me. So here are my answers...
1. One book that changed your life.
The Art of Natural Family Planning by Kippley it has helped in my relationship with my wife and God. It has also helped me to understand woman better...but I still haven’t figured them out..
2. One book that you have read more than once.
Search and Rescue by Patrick Madrid
3. One book you'd want on a desert island.
Desert Island SURVIVAL for Dummies There is really no such book but there should be.
4. One book that made you laugh.
Don Quixote de la Mancha
5. One book that made you cry.
A Cry of Stone by Michael O’Brien
6. One book you wish had been written.
I would have liked to of read a sequel to Thomas Merton’s The Seven Story Mountain but instead of Merton succumbing to the spirit of his age, he instead becomes a saint. Better yet, how about a book 40 years from now about me being a saint. That would be cool.
7. One book you wish had never been written.
I would but I don't want to give it any attention.
8. One book you are currently reading.
Introducing Keynes, by Peter Pugh and Chris Garratt. It’s a book dumbed down into a comic book format but it gives good information. I have been interested in economic theory recently for some reason. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
9. One book I have been meaning to read.
Anything written by Peter Kreeft that I have not read.
10. Tag some others.
Anyone that has a blog who happens to read this.